Estremar is one of the leading seafood companies in Argentina. Today, our core operations revolve around harvesting, production, sales and marketing of Patagonian Toothfish and several Pelagic species from sustainable and well managed fisheries in the Argentinian Federal Continental Shelf Waters. We have been operating out of the southernmost port of Ushuaia since 1992, and always taken great pride in employing the right people, with the right attitude, giving them ample opportunity to grow and develop.
We are looking for positive employees who can identify with our values and want to join us in building a great company. If you are team oriented, determined and enthusiastic, systematic and crafty you might be our next coworker.
- Maintenance, installations and repairs in the engine room on board Centurion del Atlantico
- Overall technical responsibility of complete vessel during operation
- Close cooperation with technical department with regards to budgets, development projects, and daily maintenance
- Close cooperation with both Norwegian and Argentinian crew
- Chief engineer certificate over 3000kw, with practical experience
- Relevant experience from fishing or offshore vessels
- English, both written and spoken
- Spanish spoken desirable but not required
Estremar is offering
- Challenging assignment with good development possibilities in an international environment
- Competitive terms and conditions
The workplace will be on board the vessel situated south in Argentina.
Written application with CV can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.